Senior Medical Writer, Medical Affairs
Biotheranostics develops molecular diagnostics that support the selection of individualized oncology therapies through improved cancer classification, breast cancer risk stratification and prediction of therapeutic benefit, and predictive biomarker testing.
We are seeking an experienced medical writer as part of the medical affairs team to lead creation and preparation of original manuscripts for peer-reviewed publication and other documents to support Biotheranostics products.in the field of molecular diagnostics
- Serve as medical writing lead on scientific publications. Provide writing/editing expertise, ensuring successful preparation of high-quality submission/presentation-ready documents at the direction of publication authors in support of company’s proprietary technologies.
- Execute all activities related to the preparation of scientific publications (ie, clinical manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and oral presentations). Coordinate the review, approval, and other applicable activities related to the development of scientific publications.
- Provide direction and guidance to external medical writers regarding publication projects.
- Establish, maintain, and expand business relationships with cross functional team members collaborating on publication projects (Clinical, Statistics, R & D), including external experts (physicians, other health care professionals) to ensure accurate and timely completion/delivery of information based on publication plans
- Preparation of Clinical Dossiers and White papers on Biotheranostics products in support of Market Access projects
- Provide writing support for marketing teams in preparing materials to highlight publications
- Reports to Medical Affairs Lead
- Works closely with Clinical Development, Biostatistics, Marketing, Market Access and Sales
- Ideal candidate will have an advanced degree (PhD, MD) with at least 4 years of medical writing experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry, academia, or related experience (eg, medical communication agency, clinical/scientific research) required.
- Molecular biology and/or oncology training with a research and publication record preferred
- Expert knowledge of US and international regulations, requirements, and guidances associated with scientific publications related to compliance
- High-level content writing experience, as well as experience with all types of clinical publications required.
- Expert in assimilation and interpretation of scientific content with adeptness in ability to translate for appropriate audience.
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts and techniques required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Superior attention to detail and ability to find and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar, consistency, clarity, and accuracy.
- Excellent working knowledge of software programs in Windows environment. Microsoft Office, PowerPoint Endnote, PubMed and Internet navigation proficiencies essential.
- Self-motivated and passion for medical innovation, accurate communication of science and commitment to scientific rigor
Biotheranostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
If interested, please submit a copy of your CV/Resume to us to apply.E-mail