Digital Marketing Manager
Overview We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with the knowledge and experience to cover a broad range of competencies, from development of channel and content strategies social media to management of digital communications and digital marketing automation.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to growing our digital and social presence for both our patient and healthcare professional audience and will assist our team in building a digital marketing strategy, ultimately owning the success of the program. This person will be forward thinking and active member of the Hologic Oncology Marketing Team, working closely with our external agency to oversee all digital marketing efforts, ensuring all initiatives and tactical executions map back to the overarching brand strategy.
Role & Requirements
Develop and execute a comprehensive digital/social media strategy including but not limited to:
- Research & identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the digital media space to help inform recommendations.
- Development of monthly content calendars
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify opportunities, events and information to be shared.
Follower Growth Strategy
- Includes daily channel engagement (monitor and execute on opportunities for engagement, identify opportunities for partnership)
- Posting Cadence
- Paid Social Strategy
Monitoring & Reporting
- Daily/Weekly monitoring of channel performance
- Passion for identifying relevant insights & opportunities to maximize impact by evaluating important metrics that affect impressions, click-thru rates, engagement, website traffic, etc.
- Channel Strategy
- Manage execution of email communications & assist in implementation of digital marketing automation.
- Support marketing team with creation of digital media assets (e.g. videos, animations, graphics)
- Support marketing team with additional digital marketing efforts as needed (e.g. event registration sites, etc.)
- Regularly identify opportunities to present new ideas to the team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, including social media channel strategy and channel management.
- Preferably from a life science marketing agency with deep understanding of both patient and HCP strategies
- Strong understanding of how to develop and execute both organic and paid social strategies across multiple platforms.
- Experience with marketing automation and digital marketing
- Basic experience in video editing
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe
- Experience with platforms including Salesforce.com, Pardot, Formstack preferred
- BA or equivalent degre
If interested, please submit a copy of your CV/Resume to us to apply.E-mail